>

We have closed our doors . . .

After a long and wonderful run, Queen Bee Designs has closed its doors. I have returned to teaching (quite unexpectedly) and thank you all for your dedication over the last few years.

Amanda



Friday, January 2, 2009

Dancing in the Rain . . .

 

When I started this business, I never knew how many amazing women I would meet. So many of you have come to me with touching stories of happiness, sorrow, new beginnings and lives still unfolding. This past October as I began processing holiday orders, I met many women telling stories of breast cancer and how it had touched their lives. Many of you were survivors, and others were going through treatment, but each of you was a warrior in your own right. Dancing in the Rain was created for all of the women in our lives battling this disease and is being dedicated to Vicki Watland, a truly lovely mother, wife and friend who left this earth far too soon. Though Vicki was a friend of my mother's, I was always fond of her and I watched as she fought for the opportunity to watch her daughters live and grow.

Vicki, you touched so many lives living by example. We all love and miss you.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Shown on a 1" domed spiral disc with sterling silver ribbon accent. $50
Posted by Picasa