>

We have closed our doors . . .

After a long and wonderful run, Queen Bee Designs has closed its doors. I have returned to teaching (quite unexpectedly) and thank you all for your dedication over the last few years.

Amanda



Monday, February 26, 2007

Hi there! I am Amanda and I am the Queen Bee of Queen Bee Designs by Amanda. (Try saying that three times in a row!) I am known as the Queen Bee in my home because though my office may have pink walls, the rest of my life consists of all things blue and boyish. I have two beautiful sons ages 5 and 7, an amazing hubby (my high school sweetheart), two male guinea pigs, a male dog and a male tortoise. I love being the only girl around here!

To give you a bit of background information on me, before making jewelry and being a mommy I was a teacher. I taught first grade while my husband was in graduate school and then after our oldest cherub was born I became a full time stay at home mommy. Two years later we had angel number two and our family was wonderfully complete. Up until a year and a half ago I was filling my days with Thomas the Train and playdates, but with my boys growing up and attending school, I began looking for a little something to do that would just be for me. Stamped jewelry presented itself to me and the rest is history. I have been so fortunate in finding both a creative outlet as well as a second source of income. I have met so many amazing people doing this and have been able to participate in countless special days and memories via my designs.

Thank you for coming to visit me. I hope you stay and look around for awhile. Everything we make here in the hive is custom, so if you see something you would like to "tweak" a bit, don't hesitate to let me know. I would love to be your go-to-girl for gifts.

Blessings to you and yours!

Amanda