>

We have closed our doors . . .

After a long and wonderful run, Queen Bee Designs has closed its doors. I have returned to teaching (quite unexpectedly) and thank you all for your dedication over the last few years.

Amanda



Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Flutter-by

 

I am not sure if my brother and I started calling them flutter-bys as children, or if it was just something cute my mom came up with, but the term has certainly stuck with me. This flutter-by is sweet for the little girl in your life, but certainly appeals to all ages with its simple shape and flutter-by details. The sample above is mine and though I am not a young girl anymore, it makes me smile every time I see it. Complete with a petite ball chain, this beauty doesn't need any crystal or pearls to shine, but if you would like to add one just let me know.

$32
Posted by Picasa